A chronicle of the pregnancy of my wife and the birth and life of identical twin sisters.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wraps and slings and things


Here I am practicing the Maya wrap. The little stuffed elephant that will be one of my daughters' first stuffed animals is a good stand in. Wraps seem pretty easy.

Our friend Kristy told us to get Ergos. They are super nice baby carriers that are comfortable to the baby/child. We did because she is smart and we trust her opinion on kid and baby stuff.
She gave us a demo of her putting her little boy Elijah in on her back. It was a pretty amazing physical feat. She had to sling him onto her hip, hold him there, grab around and shift him to her back and then pull him into the pack. I was impressed and also taking notes. I'm going to be doing the same thing in no time.

No comments: