A chronicle of the pregnancy of my wife and the birth and life of identical twin sisters.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Babies shower

We had our Baby Shower last Sunday. We had a great time and got loads of things for the babies. I know nothing, or knew nothing, about baby shower protocol and was a little stressed about boring everyone with all the gift opening stuff. But it was great really, and everyone gathered around, family and friends, and were really happy to sit and watch us open all cute little baby girl stuff. Those that weren't fortunately had beer and wine in the kitchen.

It was my father's 79 birthday as well and we celebrated with the most decadent caramel tres leches cake from Mr Natural. He's an amazing man and I have so much gratitude for all he's done for me in my life. Here's to you Pop.

Thanks to everyone who made it a great day.

No comments: